Saturday, January 31, 2009

Silly Doggies

These pictures were taken over the period of a week or two and just showcase the silly girls that I have. :)


Abbey tried to get on the recliner and I think it'll be the last time, it opened when she laid down and scared her.

Mya was laying on the couch and Abbey decided that she wanted on too. Somehow, this was where Abbey chose to sit. :p

In this one, Abbey was sleeping and Mya decided that she needed to snuggle, as Mya generally does, and laid right next to Abbey on the couch and then smushed her. Abbey was not amused but stayed there for hours.

4 comments:

  1. Goodness how I miss my 3 girls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much the girls love each other... they are so cute!! Charley misses them and so do I!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your adorable girls hello, and that Charley had fun seeing them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the girls! I miss my Abbey so much. =(

    ReplyDelete