Monday, January 26, 2009

New Blog!

Here's the new cooking blog. It took a lot of time to come up with the name but that's okay, it took me that long to find appropriate grocery stores, my pots and pans, and learn my way around my new kitchen in Urbana anyways. :)

I plan to post recipes, small tidbits about my life, and hopefully food related advice, pictures, and other foodie stuff. I'll start with posting things that I've been making recently (or for a long time) and go from there. I'll also welcome any and all suggestions on foods to try (specific recipes or just general notions) as well as comments or critique on recipes that I post.

Warning: I don't measure nor do I write things down so my first few blogs may measure in handfuls, pinches, or simply say "to taste" although I'll try my best to estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment